Hotel and Accommodations
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Road
Alexandria, Virginia, 22311
Located just five miles from Washington, DC and 4.5 miles from Washington Reagan International Airport, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center hotel is situated in the West End of historic Alexandria, VA. Take advantage of their complimentary shuttle to the nearby Metro station for easy access to Washington, DC attractions, national monuments, and government buildings. The Metro is also a great way to easily visit Alexandria, historic Old Town, and Pentagon City.
The discounted room rate for AHDI’s Conference attendees will be $109.00 per night plus tax, single or double occupancy. Triple occupancy will be $119.00 per night plus tax; and quadruple occupancy is $139.00 per night plus tax. Reservations will open at a later date.
Other Conference Attendee Benefits
The Hilton Alexandria Mark Center offers all of the great rewards of staying at a resort at a great AHDI conference attendee rate! AHDI conference attendee special benefits include:
- Complimentary in-room Internet (value $checking)
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service to/from Reagan National Airport
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service to/from Pentagon City Mall and Metro
- Complimentary daytime self-parking (value $24.00 per day)
- Discounted overnight self-parking ($15 per night; normally $24.00)
- Complimentary local and (800) phone calls
The reservation deadline to receive the AHDI discounted rate will be July 13, 2015. Reservations requested after July 13, 2015, may not be available at the group discounted rate.