RMT Exam Guide - RHDS Ready
Written under AHDI's new exam blue print for the Registered Medical Transcriptionist (RMT) exam, this text provides a structured approach to understanding the cognitive assessment (multiple-choice) domains for the exam. For each Level 1 objective, users will find:
- Identification, explanation, and a rationale for the competency being defined by the objective.
- Recommended resources, including chapters and sections, for focused study of objective content.
- Sample questions in exam style and format for orientation and practice.
In addition, the text provides a 91-question multiple-choice practice test to assist candidates with self-assessment and domain analysis. The Appendix houses a blue print check list and other resources.
RMT Exam Audio Objectives CD
While the RMT Exam Guide focuses on the multiple-choice questions found on the first part of this level 1 exam, the RMT Exam Audio Objectives CD enhances study by providing a guide for understanding the blue print objectives, the types of excerpts and blanks you will encounter that best fit each objective, as well as practice transcribing against the audio. Created by Lea M. Sims, CMT, AHDI-F, users will find:
- 14 audio objectives designed to evaluate ability to practically apply knowledge and diagnostic understanding to the transcription process.
- 56 dictated clips with fill-in-the-blank transcription to test a candidate’s knowledge, skill, and ability to practice medical transcription effectively.
- Audio excerpts that focus on words and phrases that relate specifically to the objective for which they are provided to offer examples.
- Ability to manipulate the audio player to rewind or fast forward each excerpt.
- Focus not only on word recognition, but also on appropriate expression.
- Answer key for self-evaluation.
|Eligible Member Price:||$54.00|