AHDI Volunteer Application
Volunteers are vital to the success of AHDI and the services, resources, and representation we provide our members. We need your passion and ideas to further our efforts in credentialing, education, membership, and advocacy. Won’t you join us?
Volunteering with AHDI offers you:
- Opportunities to interact, network, and learn from fellow healthcare documentation specialists
- Additional experience to develop new skills
- Recognition from colleagues, business executives, and industry thought leaders
- Ways to contribute to innovation and professionalism within our sector
- Opportunities to build rapport and engage in social activities with fellow volunteers
Volunteering with AHDI generally requires about 1-5 hours per month; however, this can vary by group and by your specific role. Committees, workgroups, and teams typically meet on a bimonthly or monthly basis via web conference or teleconference. Most of our volunteer positions are project-based and will allow you to be engaged throughout the year as your schedule permits. Attendance at face-to-face events is not required to serve.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-982-2182 x2444.