Corporate membership ($400) is for organizations that employ healthcare documentation specialists or provides services or products to the field. This membership package provides your company with benefits to increase recognition in the sector and select introductory and professional practice benefits for two representatives.
Tap into Market Intelligence and Boost Business Effectiveness
- Network with experts in AHDI's virtual alliances. When you face a difficult decision or need a second opinion, your expert network is only an email away.
- Access an “on demand” library of recorded sessions with topics covering business management.
- Stay informed on industry trends and get expert advice to help your organization navigate changes.
- Volunteer with AHDI to hone your leadership skills, while demonstrating your school’s commitment to the profession and AHDI’s mission.
Let AHDI Increase Your Corporate Awareness
- Prospective students, practitioners, and business leaders will find your school in AHDI’s membership directory.
- Proudly display the AHDI Member logo to demonstrate your commitment to AHDI’s mission.
- Let AHDI circulate your company’s white paper, at a discounted member rate.
Sales and Marketing Benefits:
Leverage AHDI’s Reach to Gain Greater Brand Visibility
- Get a FREE basic listing in the Online Buyers Guide (value $300) or 1/2 off a featured listing.
- Receive discounts on exhibit space at the Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference and on advertising space in Plexus e-magazine.
- Reference AHDI position papers and your school’s support of the association when recruiting new students.
Secure and Retain the Best Talent
- Offer your employees and students discounts on AHDI membership and the RHDS/CHDS credentialing exams.
- Find qualified candidates by posting positions on AHDI’s Career Connections site. Get discount member rates on job postings.
Your Business is Represented
- Gain recognition and representation through AHDI's advocacy and alliance building initiatives, which your dues help support. We position our industry and workforce as a flexible choice, offering effective, efficient, and affordable solutions in healthcare documentation.
Become a Corporate member today!
“Tyrrell Software is proud to be an AHDI corporate member. We share a common mission of patient safety through healthcare documentation quality. Active involvement with AHDI continues to inspire and inform further development of our TQAudit quality software, as healthcare documentation requirements and challenges continue to evolve.”
-Christine Tyrrell, President
Tyrrell Software, LLC