As a student at Richland Community College, you are eligible to join
AHDI as a Student Member and there is no charge to you! Thanks to the financial
contributions from our Building Futures sponsors, the dues for student
membership has been waived.
Joining AHDI gives you resources and opportunities to network to help
you prepare for a successful career in healthcare documentation. Following
graduation, you can take advantage of postgraduate membership for one year.
AHDI will assist you by:
Connecting you and your peers.
Answering your most challenging questions.
- Submit your professional practice questions to AHDI’s Help Desk for
- Read articles in Plexus and access the full online archive
of past issues.
- Email questions to AHDI listservs for quick feedback from your
Propelling your career.
- Continuing education with access to articles, webinars, and online
- Shared learning with fellow members through AHDI’s special interest
- Credentialing to set yourself apart from the rest.
Improving your technology skills.
- Webinars focusing on building your core competencies in technology
- Educational sessions led by industry thought leaders on the latest
technological advancements in healthcare.
- Vendors who will share information on new tools and technology.
- An online archive of past issues of Matrix, with a bounty
of technology-related articles.
Illustrating your critical role in patient care and
- An organizational-wide effort to market healthcare documentation
specialists to key stakeholders.
- A national campaign, Your
Record Speaks, to educate the public on why the work you do
- Workforce development initiatives to secure roles for healthcare
documentation professionals in the EHR.
- A movement to recognize the value of healthcare documentation
Student member today!