Individual Professional membership ($135) is for those working or involved in healthcare documentation and data capture. AHDI will provide you with the support, resources, and tools needed for professional growth and advancement in healthcare documentation. AHDI will assist you by:
Illustrating your critical role in patient care and safety.
- An organizational-wide effort to market healthcare documentation specialists to key stakeholders.
- A national campaign, Your Record Speaks, to educate the public on why the work you do matters.
- Workforce development initiatives to secure roles for healthcare documentation professionals in the EHR.
- A movement to recognize the value of healthcare documentation specialists.
Propelling your continuing education.
- 24/7 access to recorded sessions in AHDI’s Online Learning Library.
- Continuing education with access to credit-worthy articles, webinars, and online courses.
- Shared learning with fellow members through AHDI’s special interest group alliances.
- Credentialing to set yourself apart from the rest.
Improving your technology skills.
- Webinars focusing on building your core competencies in technology tools.
- Educational sessions led by industry thought leaders on the latest technological advancements in healthcare.
- Vendors who will share information on new tools and technology.
- An online archive of past issues of Matrix, with a bounty of technology-related articles.
Answering your most challenging questions.
- Submit your professional practice questions to AHDI’s Help Desk for expert guidance.
- Read articles in Plexus and access the full online archive of past issues. Click the graphic to the right to download and preview the July/August 2015 issue.
- Email questions to AHDI listservs for quick feedback from your peers.
Connecting you and your peers.
- Email with members in your area of interest through virtual alliances.
- Network with fellow members in your local chapter or state/regional association.
- Volunteer with AHDI to learn new skills, hone existing ones, and contribute to your association’s mission.
Become an Individual Professional member today!